Cattle Drive Weekend
Time & Location
About The Event
Enjoy a weekend in the great outdoors, full of beautiful views and working cattle with Tom and Pat Seay!
- Check in anytime after 3 pm at Andora Farm
- Help Tom drive cattle to the barn for the weekly Team Penning Practice hosted on site in the farm's arena
- Tuck in to a warm, home cooked meal by our friendly staff
- Pull up a chair and watch teams wrangle cattle during Team Penning, or join in -- sign ups open at 6:00 pm!
- Start your day on the right foot with a hot breakfast up at the house
- Saddle up your horse to help drive and work cattle with Tom
- Enjoy lunch at the house followed by a small break-- just enough time to grab a nap or wander the yard
- Head over to the arena to try your hand at Team Penning
- Round out the afternoon with a cattle drive and trail ride around the 100 acre farm
- Gather 'round the table with Tom and Pat in the main house for a great, Southern style dinner prepared by our wonderful staff
- Get a good night's rest & head out Sunday morning when you're ready
Just $25 deposit holds your space.
Balance can be split into monthly payments or paid in full one month before your desired weekend.
There are no refunds, but you may transfer your balance to be used on another ride within one calendar year.
Stalls and electrical hook-up are available at no charge.
You can find us using a GPS, but be sure to stay on Rt 29 or Rt 3. You do not need to take back roads to get to the farm.